Call of Duty Black Ops 3’s Salvation DLC Download on Xbox One and PC
UPDATE: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3’s Salvation DLC is now live on Xbox One and PC.
After waiting for the content to drop and without an exact release time from Activision, fans will be happy to hear that they can now download the new multiplayer and Zombies content.
The Origins characters have taken an epic journey through space and time with all of their struggles leading to this very moment. In Revelations – the final chapter of the Zombies experience – Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai finally come face to face with the mysterious Doctor Monty in The House. Confronted by an ancient evil, our heroes must fight the zombie horde once more in the final battle to save their immortal souls.
Gear up for a showdown in Outlaw, a western-style re-imagining of the fan favorite map Standoff from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. This rough-and-tough medium-sized map brings classic engagements, flanking routes and strategic positions for long and medium ranged combat
Once home to a powerful medieval army, this ancient castle now sits broken and abandoned. Tight corners force close-quarters engagements, while the moat and drawbridge allow for unique player movement opportunities in this mid-sized map. The last trespassers didn’t make it out alive – maybe you’ll have a better shot.
The Call of Duty: World at War classic Outskirts is re-imagined as a high-tech facility, designed by a futuristic society desperate to repair the Earth’s atmosphere.
What’s better than a BBQ on a hot summer day? A miniaturized war zone that takes place on a well-stocked family picnic table, that’s what! Navigate this bite-size battlefield for a larger-than-life experience.
The Black Ops 3 update 1.17 dev notes can be found below:
- Improved stability with group invites.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Scorestreak progress from resetting on death during CWL game modes.
- Improved stability when switching game modes.
- Focused development effort to improving overall online networking performance and in-game stability, including but not limited to:
- Discovered and eliminated a handful of behind-the-scenes errors causing the game to occasionally hitch under certain circumstances.
- Rewrote a portion of the rendering system to streamline CPU performance.
- Black Market Attachment Variants will no longer be returned to default in Gunsmith after playing a match.
Zetsubou No Shima
- Fixed an issue with spiders not spawning in correctly during natural play.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose their equipped weapons after being revived.